The low-calorie and very healthy spaghetti recipe, prepared with zucchini, comes with a fiery chili sauce.
Ingredients for two servings
- 500 G Cherry tomatoes
- 1 Pc Chilli pepper, red
- 2 Pc Garlic cloves
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 80 G Parmesan, grated
- 2 Tbsp Pesto, red
- 1 prize pepper
- 70 G Pine nuts
- 1 prize salt
- 3 Pc zucchini
- For the zucchini spaghetti, wash the zucchini thoroughly and cut it into strips.
- Then peel and finely chop the fresh garlic cloves for the sauce. Wash the chili, cut lengthways, core, and finely chop.
- Now lightly fry the garlic cubes with the chili and pine nuts in a pan with a little olive oil for about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, wash the cherry tomatoes and cut them in half. Rinse the basil leaves, shake dry and finely chop. Stir both together with the pesto into the sauce and let it simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Then stir in the zucchini strips and simmer for another 15 minutes on low heat.
- Finally, season well with salt and pepper, and sprinkle with a little parmesan.