For lunch, this recipe with zucchini and feta tastes delicious and can only be served as a main course or meat side dish.
Ingredients for two servings
- 2 TL Bouillon, vegetables
- 220 G Feta
- 150 G Long grain rice
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 2 Tbsp Tomato paste
- 500 ml water
- 2 Pc zucchini
- 1 Pc onion
- For the zucchini pan with feta, first, wash the fresh zucchini and cut it into slices. Peel the onion and cut into fine wedges.
- Now sauté the onions and zucchini in a pan with a little oil for about 5 minutes. Then stir in the rice, simmer for about 2 minutes before adding the tomato paste.
- Deglaze the whole thing with the water and stir in the bouillon powder. Cover the pan and simmer gently for about 25 minutes until the rice is cooked through.
- Finally, fold in the feta cubes, season with salt and pepper, and serve hot.