These Ham Croissants are like a puff pastry and it is very delicious to eat and it is super easy to be mad. You are going to love the process that we are going to try today to make this dish.
This dish works best in breakfast as a snack. This can be also frozen if you have baked it and then fry it later.
We are making this dish for 4 people so the ingredients will be accordingly and if you more people to feed then adjust the ingredients by yourself or if you got some difficulty in making it then contact us and we will surely help you out. The reason behind this whole sentence that is present on every of the article on this website is to make you aware that the ingredients quantity and ingredients itself really matters so don’t take it lightly.
- 400G puff pastry
- 1Tbsp butter
- 2Pc Egg yolk, for brushing
- 1 Federation Peterli
- 1 prize pepper
- 1 prize salt
- 2Tbsp sour cream
- 200G Ham, spicy
- 1TL mustard
- 2Pc Onion, small
So these were some ingredients that you will be needing to make this Ham and I hope you can afford them all.
- For this Ham croissant, we will go for the vegetable side first so get the onions and parsley and wash them and cut into fine pieces and then add them in the pan with some butter in the pan.
- Now get the ham and cut it into cubes and add them to a bowl. Add the onions and parsley mixture in it and mix them all well together, then add some salt, pepper, mustard, and cream and then again mix them.
- Get the puff pastry that you brought and cut the roll of it and it will get triangle so fill it up with the mixture that we made earlier and roll it up again.
- Place the croissants on the baking tray and baking tray must be covered with baking paper and now brush the croissants with the egg yolk.
- Now just bake them in the oven at 190 degrees for about 20-25 minutes and you will be able to eat it then. So serve your Ham Croissants and enjoy.