This is one of the great and best recipe, you will find on this website, this is a delicious quinoa salad with is very light and can eat for dinner and is very healthy and it will suit you.
This is a healthy salad and it can be much-decorated by different types of vegetables, like if you want to give it a Mexican touch then you can add kidney beans, corn, and avocado, and do something by yourself as you might have something more creative then me.
As we are making this salad for 4 people so we are going to use ingredients accordingly, if you have more or fewer people then adjust the ingredients by yourself.
- 50G Fresh spinach
- 1 Federation spring onions
- 0.5Pc cucumber
- 3 between mint
- 1Cup Quinoa
- 1TL salt
- 2Pc tomatoes
- 3Cup water
- 1Pc Gnob
- 0.5Pc Lime (juice)
- 3Tbsp olive oil
- 0.5TL Paprika powder
- 1prize pepper
- For the first step we are going to go with the water, quinoa, and salt, add them all in a saucepan and boil it, and then cook it at a low level for about 20 minutes and also keep stirring it.
- Now there is some cutting process with vegetables, get the spring onions, and cut them into rings. Get the cucumber and wash it the cut it into small pieces. There might be tomatoes in your fridge then why they are there get them in your hand and wash them and cut them into fine pieces. Wash the spinach in cold water and let it dry. Now get the mint and chop it finely and set that aside.
- Now get to the dressing part and here you have to get the olive oil, pepper, lime juice, and paprika and mix them well together in a large bowl. Sorry, we forgot about garlic, so please add that and mix it well again.
- Finally put the prepared quinoa in a bowl and add cut vegetables in it and mix them and add the dressings also. You can serve it as warm or let it be cool in the fridge so that it will be easy to eat. Enjoy the salad.