Today’s here we got the Pumpkin Soup recipe and this is incredibly tasty and you are going to love it, you can also prepare it by taking out the unwanted seeds from the pumpkin and that will work for you but those who are lazy like me can eat these seeds these don’t harm.
If you need more flavor in it then you should refine the seeds of pumpkin and add them in olive oil and then roast them and then add them in the soup and it will give you a great taste.
We are making this pumpkin soup for 4 people so the ingredients will be accordingly.
- 1 prize Anise powder
- 2 Pc Potato, floury and large
- 1 Pc pumpkin
- 1 prize sea-salt
- 1 shot olive oil
- 1 TL Paprika powder
- 1 Federation Peterli
- 1 prize pepper
- 3 Pc Carrots
- 1 shot water
- 1 Pc onion
So these were some ingredients that you will need to prepare this soup and now without wasting much of your time let’s move on to the step by step process of making it.
- To make this pumpkin soup, you will first have to clear out the pumpkin from its flesh and seeds, you can use seeds also if you like as I said earlier, but we are going to clear it, then cut the pumpkin into cubes, grab the carrots peel them and dice the carrots, and do the same with the potatoes also.
- Get a pan and add olive oil in it and heat it, then add the pumpkin, potato, carrot cubes in it.
- Wash and peel the onion nicely. Add it to the pan and pour some water in it (add water as it can cover your 3 fingers) to cover the vegetables.
- If it starts boiling then stop the supply of heat.
- Now add the parsley and some salt and keep stirring, and a little pinch of paprika and anise powder and the pepper.
- Let it be simmer for about 30 minutes and then you are good to go, enjoy :).