This Italian Salad is best for the summer and people love it during summer because of its refreshment, if you eat it then you are going to feel fresh then regular. This is a green salad but it’s much affecting and the results are good.
If you want some addition by yourself in this dish then don’t worry you can do, but I am gonna tell you what to do, you can refine the sauce with the white wine. You can add some fresh herbs and they are going to do the job also. Chives, mint, and dill are also suitable for this Italian salad and it will sound good with them.
We are going to make this for 4 people today so the ingredients will be accordingly but you can change it by yourself or you can contact us and we will surely help you out.
- 2 Tbsp Aceto Balsamico Di Modena
- 1 Tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 Bl fresh basil
- 0.5 Kn clove of garlic
- 2 Msp sea-salt
- 4th Tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Msp oregano
- 2 Msp black pepper
- 2 Tbsp Sweet and spicy mustard
So these were some ingredients that you will need to make this Italian salad and refresh yourself and now let’s get to our step by step process.
- Take a big sized bowl and add mustard, vinegar, balsamic, pepper, salt, oregano, and basil and stir them all with a fork or any other spoon you have. You can do this in a jar type thing, like add all the ingredients in it and then close the jar and shake it off.
- Add a nicely chopped a peeled clove of garlic to it.
- Here comes the olive oil, so pour it down and stir it well again.
- Your Italian Salad is ready to be served.
We hope you are going to love this recipe and if you loved it then do share it with your family and friends and I believe that they are going to love it also and if they don’t then I am really sad. Thanks for reading this article :).