The delicious and the best Cheese and Potato Halves recipe is here, this can be said as the nice piece of meat or simply it can be said as the snack. This is so easy to be made that you cannot even estimate how easy it is.
If you want to add some flavors on your own then it can go well with a side meat dish or if you have salad in front of you. I am repeating meat because it tastes awesome with this cheese and potato halves and believes you are going to like it also if you don’t then stop visiting this website, no don’t do it, I was joking.
We are going to make this dish for 4 people, who are very hungry and always waiting for our dishes so the ingredients will be accordingly. If you have more people then you can adjust the number of ingredients on your own or if you find difficulties then do let us know and we will surely help you out.
- 4th Pc Potatoes
- 200G Grated cheese (Gruyere)
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 prize Paprika powder
- 1 prize pepper
- 4thTbsp cream
- 1 prize salt
- 70G Bacon cubes
So only these ingredients are needed and you can see from ingredients that how easy it would be! so now let’s move on to the method section.
- To make this cheese and potatoes halve, you first need to clean the potatoes with skin on.
- Now cut these cleaned potatoes in half and place them in a baking tray with baking paper on and place them with the cut face down and add salt, pepper, and olive oil on it and paprika also.
- Bake the potatoes in the oven for about 50 minutes with the heat of 180 degrees.
- Now as the potatoes are being baked so now you can do something else which that, get the grated cheese and mix it with the cream and add some salt and peppers in it also.
- If the 50 minutes are passed, then you have to take out the potatoes are turn them over and brush the cheese and cream mixture on the top of it and add some bacon and paprika powder also.
- Now again bake it for another 12 minutes so that potatoes can be served hot.
I hope you guys have enjoyed this recipe :).