Today’s recipe is on the best dish, which is made with fish and vegetables, and it is highly delicious and tasty and today is the day of this dish on this website as we are making it today to let you know that how tasty this is.
If you want some more in this dish then you can garnish it with a sprig of herbs, and that will work perfectly for you. Today we are making this dish for 4 people, so we will use ingredients accordingly but if you have more people to feed then you can adjust the number of ingredients by yourself and let me know if got any problem with it.
- 4thPcs spring onions
- 1 Pccelery root
- 1Tbsp Flour
- 4thTL olive oil
- 0.5 Federation Peterli smooth
- 2Pc Carrots
- 0.5TL salt
- 1prize black pepper
- 1Pc Celeriac
- 4thTbsp dry white wine
- 4thPc Pikeperch fillets
So I think this is enough with the ingredients and now we should move on towards step by step process to make this delicious food.
- The very first step is to wash the fish and dry it and then pour some white wine on it. Rub it with salt and add flour on both sides of the fish.
- Now let’s get to the vegetables so, take the carrot peel it perfectly, and cut it into fine strips. Here comes the onion so take it and wash them and cut them into rings. Also, wash the parsley, and dry it then chop it.
- Now get a frying pan and add olive oil in it and then heat it on medium flame, and now fry the fish on both sides and after fish is fried take it out and wrap it up in aluminum foil. Now add this aluminum-coated fish in an oven preheated 100 degrees.
- Let’s get back to the pan again and add some olive oil again and this time we have to fry the vegetables so grab the carrots, onions, and parsley and fry them for about 3-4 minutes and then add salt, pepper, and parsley.
- Get a plate and place all the vegetables on it and now you can see that the fish is ready to get it and place that on fish as well. You can add boiled potatoes to it also because they also go well with this dish.