Vegetarian Bruschetta is one of the best Italian food and you can make it easily at home using this recipe and believe me no matter how worst chef you are but this recipe of yours will stand out for your audience so my tip for the worst chefs is that you should give it at least one try.
To make this dish look more attractive then you can use basil leaves on the tomato mixture and that will do a great decoration for you. The one thing that you should always remember that the presentation of food is much important for your audience so make it look perfect.
Today we are making this for only 2 people so the ingredients will be accordingly but if you have more or fewer peoples then adjust the ingredients by yourself or contact us and we will estimate the ingredients for you and that will surely help you out.
- 1 Federation basil
- 1 Federation Spring onion
- 3Tbsp olive oil
- 1 prize pepper
- 1 prize salt
- 6thPc tomatoes
- 4thSchb White bread (ciabatta)
I think these ingredients are enough for you to make this beautiful Italian dish and now let’s move on to the step by step process of making this.
- The first step goes with the tomatoes, so get them and wash them and let them dry and cut them into small cubes, place them in a bowl and add salt and pepper on it.
- Now you will need the baking sheet where you can spread the bread slices and add them in the oven and let them get brown at 220 degrees and keep them warm.
- As the bread is getting brown so you can get the onions and cut them in rings.
- Get the basil leaves and pluck them from their stems and wash them, then chop them nicely.
- Now just mix the onions and basil chopped leaves with the tomatoes and again add salt and pepper.
- Get the bread and just brush the olive oil on it and add the tomato paste on it and you are done here and I hope you are going to love it.