Today the recipe that you were waiting for so long has landed on this website and today recipe as you can know from the title is Toast Hawaii, This toast is especially for the children because this toast is a delicious one and is very easy to make only 10 minutes you will need to cook it, so in that case children can’t hold their hunger for so long so that’s why this is for them. If you like something spicy here, then you can use ground pepper on this Hawaiian Toast and it will stand out for you.
Today’s recipe is pretty simple and delicious and we making this for 4 people, so ingredients will according to the 4 people, and you can adjust yours by increasing or decreasing the quantity of the ingredients.
Following is the step by step process to make this delicious and easy-to-cook toast and let’s get started.
- 8thSchb Pineapple from a can
- 3TL butter
- 130G ham
- 8thSchb Processed cheese or Emmentaler
- 8thSchb toast
So these were the ingredients and is it looking simple to you? surely it will look simple to you, so now without a further due let’s move on the step-by-step process.
- The first step to making this Hawaiian Toast is to get some pieces of bread and toast them in a toaster. Toast them until they are lightly brown. Take the pineapples slices off the can and drain them well.
- Now here is the next step which is, take the toasted toast and brush it with some butter, cover it with ham, and here add the pineapple slice and then add a slice of processed cheese on the top of it.
- Here the baking tray will be used, so take it out from your shelf and add the baking paper on it and then place the toast on it and get that in the oven preheated at 180 degrees and heat them about 5-6 minutes, until the cheese has melted. Enjoy Hawaiian Toast with your children.