The one and the only recipe are here for you as you have seen through the title what it is let me tell you one more time that it is a Fillet of Beef which is made with oven, the only reason that I am adding oven in the last of the name of this dish because what it does is it produces tenderloin fillet and this will become incredibly juicy recipe of today so check out the recipe in this article.
This usually goes well with vegetables and potatoes which does the job well here.
As we are making this dish for 4 people so we will use ingredients accordingly but you can change it and give it your style and if it goes well then let us know we will add your method on our website also.
- 3Tbsp Clarified butter
- 1Pc clove of garlic
- 0.5TL Paprika powder
- 0.5TL Peperoncino powder
- 1TL pepper
- 0.5TL Allspice, ground
- 700G Beef fillet
- 2 between rosemary
- 1prize salt
- 2 between thyme
If you find difficulty making it for more people like if you get confused on quantities then do let us know and we will surely help you out.
- The number one step is to rinse off the rosemary and thyme and let them dry. Then take the garlic out of your fridge and peel it and cut it in half.
- Now take the Juicy beef fillet and tie it 3 times (estimated) with kitchen twine.
- Get some butter in a pan and heat it and then add the fillet and fry it on both sides for about 4-5 minutes.
- Now for the last 2 minutes add the sprigs of herbs and garlic slices and fry them. Now just drop the frying garlic and herbs over the fillet.
- Now rub the fillet with some spices like pepper, allspice, pepperoncini, and paprika powder, and now place this spicy fillet on a plate which can resist the heat of the oven.
- Cook all things that we did earlier in the oven for about 120 minutes at the temperature of 80 degrees until the core temperature is reached which is 55 degrees. You can measure it by a kitchen thermometer.
- Here is the last step, the fillet is taken out of the oven and you can smell the deliciousness in it and cut it into slices and serve it to your family or friends.