With this fantastic, vegetarian recipe for a cauliflower soup with potatoes, a tasty and delicate starter is conjured up.
Ingredients for four servings
- 1 of cauliflower
- 800 ml vegetable broth
- 3 Pc Small potatoes
- 1 prize nutmeg
- 1 TL oil
- 1 prize pepper
- 200 ml Rama cremefine or sour cream
- 1 prize salt
- 1 Federation chives
- 2 Pc Onion, small
- For a delicious cauliflower soup, peel and finely chop the onion.
- Get some oil and add it to a saucepan and add onion in it and then cook them until they got golden-brown: the vegetable stock and cook boil.
- Now peel the potatoes and cut them into cubes. Wash the cauliflower and cut into florets. Put the vegetables in the pot and cook in them for 20 minutes until al dente.
- Stir in the creme fine (or sour cream) and bring the soup to the boil again.
- Then finely puree the vegetables with the hand blender and season with salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
- Wash the chives, cut into fine rings, and add to the soup.
Tips on the recipe
This creamy cauliflower soup is a hit on cold days – it is quick to prepare and warms the body from the inside.